Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hi, my name is SLiver of Jade and I will be your hostess

Well, at least one of them, anyway. When I have internet access (which can be sporadic), I'm over at Witchy Woman. The listing at the top of my blog can give you a good idea of my vast interests over there. For the lazy, I am a dirty, filthy, hippy liberal Pagan.
As a result of social conventions, I, like so many, am unaccustomed to talking about my health. There will undoubtedly be more on this to come. I have dissociation, borderline personality disorder, possible anxiety, un-diagnosed respiratory issues (various doctors have asked me, "How on Earth do you breathe?!"), post-traumatic stress disorder, screwed up feet and ankles that have mostly been fixed, and depression. The jury's still out on the anxiety and exact flavour of depression.
What am I going to contribute? You're just going to have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment